Monday, February 4, 2013

Mondays With the Maid

I have come to the conclusion that the only way to maintain somewhat of a clean house (as well as sanity) is to make a schedule.  Laundry Monday, bathrooms Tuesday...  you get the gist. 

My sister is awesome and clearly much more talented in the world of Excel than I am.  Because she loves me (and enjoys poking my OCD with a stick), she made me a pretty and professional looking cleaning sheet to share with you (which ironically at this point is primarily her and my mom).  Sigh.

 Anyway, after much research, I realized Blogger does not allow you to post documents for security reasons...   WHAT?!  I'm not sure why they are insecure about a few documents.  All I'm insecure about is my hips. 

Major let down.  All that hard work for nothing.  I do realize I could take a picture to show you, but that would defeat the intended purpose of providing it for use (and to feed your OCD monsters).  I tried to be helpful.  Dirty houses win again.




No comments:

Post a Comment