Monday, April 1, 2013

Mondays With the Maid

I am revisiting my shower door today.  If you missed my first go at removing hard water build up, check it out here.  If you want to see me second have at it, look here.  The frustration has passed and I feel emotionally ready to try again.

I saw a commercial for Lime Away and thought what the hell?  Might as well try.

Here is a reminder of what my shower looked like:


Do you see Donny Most rising through the fog?  Sorry, obscure Family Guy reference. 

Those should be clear glass walls.  Unfortunately, years of lackluster cleaning by the previous owner (I swear), have left them unbelievably cloudy.  I have tried many, many cleaners (see posts above) with absolutely no luck.

Unfortunately, we can add Lime Away to that list.  This time I did just one spot, just in case all my work was helping but I couldn't tell because I did the whole thing.  Nope.  No difference.  At all. 

When my husband came home from work we started going over remodeling ideas.  I think that may be the only way there will be clear glass in my future.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment