Friday, April 5, 2013

Fitness Fridays

Bathing suits are here!  Went to Target and staring me down as soon as I walked in were a slew of bikinis.  Jerks.  Just thinking about them makes me suck in and realize that might not fix the problem (problem being I have carried three people in my stomach).

So today, for the reasons stated above, we are back to abs.  One of the coolest and best ab exercises I have found is a variation of the plank.  All by itself the plank is tortuously fantastic, but this one added move makes it wicked good. 




Start in the traditional plank position, on your toes, forearms on the floor. 

Alternate bending each leg to the side, bringing your knee to your waist, still maintaining plank position with your arms and other leg.

That is it!  Seems simple, right?  Try it and let me know how that works out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment