Friday, April 26, 2013

Fitness Fridays

Every now and then we need some motivation to keep up going on our exercise and healthy eating plan.  With that in mind, I want to share a really cool link I discovered.  You enter in your current height weight and frame as well as your goal weight and it gives you a rendering of the two sizes.  I think it is great for two reasons:
  1. Most of us have body dysmorphia and are not as HUGE as we are convinced we are.  It is nice to see what you really look like now, size wise.
  2. You can see the difference your goal loss will make which can be very inspiring.
While I think this is a super neat tool, I do have a couple of problems with it:
  1. It does not have an option to add mommy belly or stretch marks, so the virtual me is not quite accurate (see below).
  2. Her shoes are just awful.
If you are needing some inspiration for your workouts or to skip the ice cream check it out!

 My Current WeightMy Goal Weight

No comments:

Post a Comment