Thursday, March 14, 2013

Slouchy Brimmed Cap (Crochet)

My daughter wanted a hat to go with her hot pink coat.  I wanted an excuse to make this super cute hat I found at lionbrand.com.  Every one's a winner!


She picked out the yarn which was just Red Heart Super Saver and coordinates with that VERY pink coat.  This hat is all single crochet and as long as you know how to read a pattern and can do math in your head pretty well, relatively easy.  I loved that you make a lining for the brim, giving it more stability.  I love this hat so much, I will be whipping one up for myself...  in a different color.

Here is a link to the pattern:  http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/80777.html%20noImages

P.S.  Not to brag (Wait!  That's why I have a blog.), but I think my hat looks better than theirs.

1 comment: