Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Winey Wednesday

I was scrolling through my pictures to see if I had any projects I had forgotten to post when it hit me.  It's Wednesday and I have a wine to review!  Trust me, you will want to read this.

 
If you remember, the whole point of this Winey Wednesday thing was to find what wine I liked.  Through trial and error, I have discovered the characteristics I tend to prefer and (added bonus) been more patient and relaxed with my children (weird). 
I bought this wine on a whim at Dotty Lane (better known as Dorothy Lane Market but having nicknames for well known places makes me feel superior).  It was on sale from $15.99 down to $9.99.  As I'm sure you can guess, I made my selection solely based on name and label.
This is the best red wine I have ever had.  It is flavorful, fruit forward with very little bite.  I don't typically like wine with food, but this one went with my chicken dinner very well.  Best part was no headache in the morning!  If you ever come across this wine, buy it, buy it, buy it.  Oh, and then drink it.


No comments:

Post a Comment