Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Winey Wednesday-That's Not Wine!

 
I actually have a few wines waiting in the wings to review, but today, in honor and appreciation of my friend Cathy, I am going to share my new favorite nightcap. 
I am sure you have seen commercials for this most fantastic beverage all during the Real Housewives of O.C. (they must know all the ACTUAL housewives watching the show need a little tipple).   It is sweet and limey and refreshing, making it the perfect summertime cocktail (minus the mixing).  I drink this chilled and poured over crushed ice at the end of a particularly trying day (the alcohol level is 8% so it REALLY takes the edge off).  They sell it everywhere and it comes in a strawberry version which I will be trying when I suck down all the lime!


No comments:

Post a Comment