Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies

So my little one was sick last night and all hopes of posting came to an early end.  On the plus side, I had an excuse to ignore the dishes and snuggle in bed with a sweet little curly haired boy.  Unfortunately, now I still have to deal with the dishes. 
I have so many things to post, that I hated to miss a day, so I am going to post two yummy recipes today.  The first is the fastest, easiest cookie you can make.  You don't even need a mixer!  It only makes about 1-1/2 dozen small cookies which is nice too.  Well, nice for my butt.

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Ingredients
1 c. peanut butter
3/4 c. sugar or 1 c. powdered sugar for a smoother cookie
1 egg

Directions
Combine all ingredients in a bowl.

Drop teaspoonfuls onto a parchment lined baking sheet and top each with a few chocolate chips. 
 
Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.  Let cool completely before you try to eat them.  Trust me, not a good idea to try to eat them hot.



No comments:

Post a Comment