Friday, May 31, 2013

Fitness Fridays

How are you enjoying the 30 day squat challenge?????  If you missed last weeks Fitness Friday, you can check it out here.  I am surprised at how much I like it.  I split mine up into sets of ten because as my sister the personal trainer pointed out, who wants to do hundreds of squats at once?
She was also kind enough to inform me of a 30 day AB challenge.  Holy cow, how did my painfully soft, mommy belly miss this?!  I went on the hunt and found it to share with all your mommy bellies (or daddy bellies because we all know it happens).

My sister the personal trainer points out that this is better than the 30 day squat challenge because it has a variety of exercises.  She will happy when she reads this because I have decided she and I should come up with a 30 day butt challenge (I am thinking of a new name because I am worried it could be taken wrong...).  I am thinking she is right about the whole monotony thing and it might be more enjoyable AND effective if we had four or five different moves.  I will keep you posted.  In the meantime, trash those abs!

No comments:

Post a Comment