Friday, July 15, 2016

While I Was Away

So, I've told you why I'm back (mostly) and now I feel the need to explain what went on while I was gone.
First, I redid my current house.  Now I realize a good and friendly blogger would have taken pictures of all of the projects and shared it with you.
Sorry. 
My bad.
I promise to do better next time.  Like, on the next house.

In a couple days I will share the pictures of our current home and give you the basics of our projects.  It made a huge difference when it came to selling.  All our custom touches helped us sell to the second people who looked at it, in under a day, for full price.  See, Pinterest isn't a waste of time after all.

Back to what else I did while on hiatus.  I wrote a book.  Or two.  Or three.



I'm not set on the cover for Regret, but it's okay for now.  RUN was released on April 15, 2016.  Out Bad came out TODAY!  Regret is set for release on October 14, 2016.  I will put links at the end of this post in case you're interested.
I think writing basically falls into the category of making things.  We all know I like to make stuff, and this is just an extension of that.
So, now you know what all I've been up to and I promise to keep you more in the loop from now on.



No comments:

Post a Comment