Monday, July 11, 2016

On the Move

Before I get to why I've been gone for so long, I thought I would tell you why I'm back. 
First, the savages are older and I'm a little less overwhelmed (most of the time).  The big one is six and the smaller, but ornerier one is three.  Now, they can handle themselves a little more and I have a little more free time.
The second, and biggest, reason is our family is on the move.  We've been searching for our next home for almost two years and we finally, finally found it.  But...
It's not real pretty.
The potential is there, but...
If 1994 called and wanted all their stuff back, I'd be screwed.
So, prepare for lots of home renovation and decorating stuff.
Did I mention it's on six acres?
Get ready to watch me figure out how to keep chickens.  I'm pretty sure most of you will stay tuned simply to watch how that works out for me.  I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment