Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mondays With the Maid... on Tuesday

So yesterday was a little hectic.  Seven loads of laundry, bathroom cleaning, Kumon, homework and a trip to urgent care hectic.  Long story short, I forgot Monday's with the Maid.  So here it is Tuesday and I owe you.
I saw this great printable for a cleaning schedule on Pinterest.  I never understood how some people's homes were always clean.  I think this might be the secret.  Unfortunately, it did not fit my needs, so I decided to make my own.  After about an hour, I realized I have forgotten EVERYTHING I learned in my high school computer class.  I am sure I can and will figure out how to make a spreadsheet with only four columns and two rows, however with a cranky toddler and laundry to finish, today is not that day.  So, I did what any one lacking the proper computer skills would do (such as my grandmother, only one of them, the other could probably have it figured it out), I did one by hand and scanned it.  In your face technology!  Here is my basic form:

I wanted to give you a blank version in case you were so impressed you felt the need to print it out and use it as your own (I do realize that possibility is slim).  I work Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, so I plan to keep those days basic with the heavy cleaning done on the other days.  The schedule you saw above, had the dishes and clutter being done every day which I thought was a great idea.  Here is how I organized my days:

I am going to make a nice printable version for you to fill in yourself.  Hopefully by the end of the week.  No promises though!


No comments:

Post a Comment