Monday, August 8, 2016

The One I Left Behind

I'm deep in the throes of moving.  I have half my stuff at one place and half my crap at another and it's a little tiring.  And chaotic.  And overwhelming.
It's made me realize I've stretched myself a little thin lately and I need to simmer down.  So this morning, I pushed back the release of my next book by almost a month.
I rushed my last book release and hated every minute of it.  I had to spend every free moment writing and re-writing and it not only took a lot of the fun out of it, it also took away from the fun I was able to have with my people.
Lesson learned.
But that's not the point of this post.  The point of this post is to show you the end product of the house we've inhabited for the past half decade.
The house we worked our butts off on.  The house that will make another family as happy as it's made us.
I'm not one to get emotionally attached to a building.  For me, a home is about the people and experiences you have in a house, not the house itself, so I am happy to move my home to a new location.  I will share some before pictures of the new house soon, until then, here is the beauty I am passing on to her new people.











No comments:

Post a Comment